Sub-Contractor Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully these Terms & Conditions since they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. Those include numerous restrictions and exclusions, a clause controlling the jurisdiction and the place of disputes, except where prohibited, an arrangement to arbitrate on an individual basis. The sub-contractor must have to sign the Agreement with physical signature by hand, and their employees can digitally sign the pdf document through email
Welcome to Princeton Cleaning
- Thank you for choosing to do business with Princeton Cleaning. These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”), and any amendments made to them, include the Terms and Conditions of your Agreement with that company. This Agreement shall be enforced on the date stated in your letter.
- It is known and accepted that you will be appointed as a subcontractor, not as an employee.
- You warrant that you have the full legitimate power to go into this Agreement, perform out all the commitments hereunder, and approve and pay all assistance charges and expenses set out in the Agreement or Work Order.
Business Insurance, license and Workers Compensation Insurance
- As a sub-contractor, you are required to have a current permit to operate (business license). The organization will require a duplicate of this document.
- As a subcontractor, you are required to have general business obligation protection. The organization will require a copy of this documents.
- If you have employees you should have labor compensation insurance. The organization will require a copy of this document.
- The Company will pay you once per month on the 10th of every month for all the services provided in the previous month.
- You will get your monthly payment electronically or we will mail you a check.
The sub-contractor have their own transport (with insurance) facility for their workers, to and from the site unless otherwise agreed.
Typically subcontractors are required to give all the cleaning supplies. However, there will be situations where it will make more sense for the Company to provide some of the equipment and cleaning supplies for the subcontractor to use.
Sub-Contractor’s Personnel Involved In the Sub-Contract Work:
- The Sub-contractor shall provide adequate supervision to carry out the works.
- The Sub-Contractor’s employment of workforce shall comply with the regulations of the State’s Labor Law and the Sub-Contractor indemnify the Contractor against any fines or penalties imposed by Government for use of illegal workers on the Project by the Sub-Contractor.
End of the Sub-Contract Work:
The Contractor may at any time during the performance of the sub- contract works determine his sub-contract if the termination was result of the sub-contractors default.
Leave and Final Payment
We require at least 14 days composed notification in the event that you choose to leave the Company in any way, shape or form. Composed notification can be sent to email@example.com
Misrepresentation, Misuse, Abuse, or Suspicious Activity
- If we see proof of misrepresentation, abuse, misuse, or dubious movement, we’ll research and on the off chance that we verify that extortion, abuse or misuse has happened, we may make a move against you. We may end you and without earlier composed notification.
- The Company may make lawful move to recoup our money related misfortunes, including case expenses and harms.
- The Company may utilize an assortment organization to make sure about any outstanding equalization owed by you after work end.
- Any individual who intentionally and with purpose to cheat the Company perpetrates a fake demonstration which is a wrongdoing and subjects the individual or business to criminal and common punishments.
Amending the Agreement:
All the terms in this are liable to be refreshed upon thirty (30) days composed notification to you. Subcontractor’s proceeded with business relationship with the Company after the assigned powerful date will show Subcontractor’s acknowledgment of the new terms to the Master Customer Agreement.
Subcontractor may cancel this Agreement on or before the effective date of such update by giving the Company written notice within ten (10) days of the designated effective date.
These terms are subject to be updated by reason of any applicable rule/ regulation by the state of New Jersey or because of an update in the Company’s interests.
Fundamental Subcontractor’s Responsibilities
You will advise the Company of any updates in your location, telephone number and email. Inability to inform the Company will establish a waiver by Subcontractor of any safeguard dependent on inability to get any notification.
Sub-contractor make a deal to avoid sharing any classified data and restrictive data straightforwardly or in a roundabout way identifying with the Company. Sub-Contractor hereby submit the following confidential information in screening for the business opportunity. Sub-contractor understand that submission of this screening does not obligate the Company or the applicant in any manner.
- Our staff is considered as “Independent Contractors”, hence, the usual employee compensation structure is not applicable.
- Payment will be per job completed. No deductions or mandatory contributions will affect your monthly pay, thus, you get your pay in full.
- No benefits such as social security, unemployment insurance, workers compensation, healthcare care insurance, disability insurance or paid
leave to name a few.
- Work schedules have to be strictly followed. You work on customer’s premises or facilities. Sometimes customers are not so flexible with the work schedules so we have to go with their work schedule preference. Even holidays observed are based on the client’s location.
- We offer long term roles, which lasts a minimum of 1 year but may extend to years ahead. However, if your contract is terminated, you’ll only receive the days you’ve rendered prior to your last day at work. No separation pay of sort.
- We cannot accept everyone into our Company so please do not take it personal.
Constraint of the Company’s Liability and Indemnity
- Subcontractor will indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and its proprietors, officials, chiefs, specialists, members, and representatives innocuous from and against any outsider cases, activities, misfortunes, harms, liabilities, expenses, and costs (counting yet not constrained to lawyers’ charges and court costs) (aggregately an “Outsider Claim”) emerging out of or regarding cleaning administrations, subcontractor’s blunders and exclusions, any break of portrayals or guarantees gave under this Agreement by subcontractor, any Promotion, including any cases for any infringement by the Promotion of any relevant law, rule or guideline, Subcontractor’s items or administrations or the arrangement thereof to end clients. The Company will advise the subcontractor speedily of any Third Party Claim for which it looks for reimbursement and will allow subcontractor to control the barrier of such Third Party Claim with counsel picked by subcontractor; gave, that subcontractor won’t go into any settlement that contains any affirmation or specification to any blame, deficiency, obligation or bad behavior with respect to the Company without the Company’s earlier composed assent.
- The Company does not represent or guarantee the safety of the subcontractor’s in the facility or premises.
- The Company will not be responsible for any subcontractor’s things that are lost, taken or missing.
- The subcontractor is liable for property harm and real injury that is secured under the general business liability insurance.
- No promises or representations of safety or security have been made to subcontractor by the Company for the subcontractor’s owners, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, and employees. There shall be no liability to the Company in the event the Company’s employees or subcontractors commit any type of assault to another subcontractor.
Subcontractor hereby releases the Company from any and all claims for loss to personal or business property that are caused by or result from theft.
Decision of Law
Any case, discussion, reason for activity or contest that may emerge among Subcontractor and the Company (“Claim”) will be only represented by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New Jersey steady with the Federal Arbitration Act regardless of contention of law arrangements or offering impact to any rules that may accommodate the use of the laws of another locale.
All claims must be exclusively and finally resolved and settled by final and binding arbitration administered by and in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American arbitration association before a single arbitrator who is a member of the AAA. Arbitrations will be held in New Jersey, but the parties may choose for themselves whether to appear in person, by phone, or through the submission of documents. The arbitrator will issue a ruling in writing, and will detail all findings of fact and law upon which the ruling was made. The arbitrator will not have the power to commit errors of law or legal reasoning, and the ruling may be vacated or corrected on appeal to a court of competent jurisdiction for such errors. The arbitrator’s ruling will otherwise be final and binding on all parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, for any claim that is not subject to arbitration, you agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, the state and federal courts located within New Jersey, which is the place of performance of these terms.
Subcontractor and the company agree that each may bring or participate in claims against the other only in their respective individual capacities, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Unless both subcontractor and the company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you have full legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement, perform the obligations hereunder, and authorize and pay any fees.
I certify that the facts set forth in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentations, falsifications, or omissions on this application can be grounds for immediate denial of my appointment or removal from consideration or, if I have entered into a contract with the Company, for immediate termination of that contract. I authorize the Company to make any necessary inquiries and investigations into my education, references, or employment history. I further authorize the Company, unless otherwise indicated on this application, the release of my information to the Company, or employers listed on this application. I also hereby release the Company from liability and its representatives for seeking, gathering and using such information to make decisions concerning my status as a subcontractor for the Company and all other persons or organizations for providing such information. I understand and agree that if this application is accepted, my status will be that of a subcontractor and as such, I will be solely responsible for all tax liabilities pertaining payment received in the course of services I render. If I am retained by the Company as a subcontractor I will not be entitled to workers compensation benefits, nor be entitled to unemployment insurance benefits, nor be obligated to pay federal and state income tax on any payments paid pursuant to the contractual relationship be required to provide professional and liability insurance I represent and warrant that I have read and fully understand the foregoing, and that I seek to become a subcontractor under these conditions.