Terms and Conditions
These Conditions of Use apply to all users of this Website Princeton Cleaning. By using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Conditions of Use. If you don’t agree to those Conditions of Use, you may not use or access this Website.
Your Consent To Other Agreements
When you register to use a particular feature of This Website, You Might Be requested to agree to particular terms regulating the use of the exceptional feature. In these situations, you might be requested to explicitly agree to the distinctive stipulations, by way of instance, by checking a box or clicking on a button marked “I concur.” This sort of arrangement is called a “click-through” arrangement. If some of the conditions of the click-through arrangement are different compared to the conditions of the Terms& Conditions, the details of the click-through arrangement will supplement or amend these Conditions of use, but just related to the matters regulated by the “click-through arrangement.”
Ownership of This Site and Its Content
This Website, including all of its content, are protected under applicable Intellectual Property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the USA and other nations. All Content and intellectual property rights are the Property of the Princeton Cleaning, or the substance is contained with the consent of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark legislation.
The existence of any Content on this Website doesn’t constitute a waiver of Any appropriate in such Content. You don’t acquire ownership rights to any Content seen by means of this Website. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of the Content may be used, copied, duplicated, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any method, including, but not restricted to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written consent.
Permission is hereby given to the extent required to lawfully access And use this Website and to show download, or print parts of the Website on a temporary basis and to your own personal, educational, non-commercial use only, provided you (I) don’t modify the Content; (ii) you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you don’t copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
1. About Princeton Cleaning Background:
a: The Princeton Cleaning is a Platform which makes available specific home solutions to people trying to receive home solutions (“Requesters”) which Princeton Cleaning meets using independently-established house service providers customarily engaged in an industry, job and/or company of supplying the services requested (“Pros”). Those particular services asked by the Requesters that should be performed from the Professionals are hereinafter known as “Professional Services”. Professional Services also include Professional Services, which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals. Princeton Cleaning doesn’t provide Product. Princeton Cleaning, through the Princeton cleaning, offers information and a method to obtain such professional services, but does not and does not intend to give such professional services or itself or act in any way as a retailer or manufacturer, or as a cleaning, Princeton cleaning, or other home-related or moving-related service provider, and except as expressly set forth herein disclaims any responsibility or liability for any professional services and/or merchandise provided to the requester, including, but not limited to, a warranty or condition of good and workmanlike services, warranty of fitness for a specific purpose or compliance with any law, regulation, or code. Princeton cleaning is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by any third party merchandise provider or retailer.
b: Background, Accreditation check.
Princeton cleaning checks the backgrounds of Professionals via third party background check services; provided, however, for professionals that are requested through home improvement referrals and for professionals that are entities the background check is limited to the owner/principal of the business. However, every Requester needs to exercise caution and common sense to secure its safety and Property, just as you would when interacting with any man whom you don’t know. Certain states may need state-level licensing for jobs above specified dollar amounts. We advise that you affirm these licensing requirements together with the company and the relevant state and local licensing authorities. In some countries, licensing may be necessary by the county or local jurisdiction where the job has been done. We advise that you verify these licensing requirements prior to proceeding with your job. We always advise that you request the expert to supply you with a copy of their permit. Princeton cleaning performs screening solely at the time the expert applies to register on the Princeton cleaning. Princeton cleaning cannot and does not warrant or represent that a professionals’ profile and background check screening information is current. Princeton cleaning is under no obligation to update a professional’s background check or profile. By using the Princeton cleaning and except as expressly set forth herein, the requester agrees to hold Princeton cleaning free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the professional services. Princeton cleaning is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user including professionals, and won’t be liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with any professional services.
2. User Information; User Accounts
- Collection of your Information
A number of those Materials which can be found on the Princeton cleaning Platform may need prior registration to get. Should you choose to get such materials, you’ll have to enroll. We can refuse to give you, and you also might not use, a username, email address or screen name that’s already being used by somebody else; which could possibly be redeemed as impersonating another individual; which belongs to some other individual; which violates the intellectual Property or other rights of any individual; that’s offensive, or we refuse for any other reason in our sole discretion. When you finish registration, you’ll have to give certain personal details. You agree that such information will probably be accurate, accurate and complete, and you will update this information immediately as it changes. Should you give any information that’s untrue or inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or when we suspect that your data is incorrect or untrue, not current, or incomplete, we might, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your right to get any substance for which
- Security of your account and password.
You’re the only authorized User of your accounts. You’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username, username and accounts offered by us for obtaining the most Princeton cleaning. You’re solely and entirely responsible for all activities which occur under your account or password, except Princeton cleaning and can, in certain conditions, access your accounts to make changes which you ask, like rescheduling a Service appointment. Princeton cleaning doesn’t have control over the usage of any User’s account from the User or third parties and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. In the event, you suspect any unauthorized party could use your account or password, or you suspect any other breach of security, then you have to contact us. Nothing in this section shall affect rights to restrict or terminate using this Princeton cleaning Platform.
- Identity Proof.
You may give us such evidence of identity as we may reasonably request from time to time.
- Phone Calls & texts.
By using the Platform that is comprehensible, You expressly agree and agree to take and receive communications from us, such as via text (SMS) messages, calls, drive notifications and other sensible methods at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you’re listed on any national, state, provincial or other applicable “Do Not Call” list, so that we may offer the services set forth on the Princeton cleaning Platform, to support your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your accounts, including but not limited to telling you of, or confirming, appointments which you’ve scheduled, or for other purposes reasonably related to a support request and our organization, including marketing-related emails. Standard text messaging charges implemented by your mobile phone carrier will use to text messages that we send. By agreeing to be contacted by Princeton cleaning, you understand and agree that you might receive communications, such as marketing communications created by an automatic telephone dialing systems or which can send prerecorded messages, either delivered by or on behalf of info, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents or Users/Professionals, such as but not limited to: functional communications regarding your account or use of this Princeton cleaning Platform or Services, upgrades regarding new and present features on the Princeton cleaning Platform, communications regarding promotions we run, and Information regarding Princeton cleaning and business advancements. For specific Professional Services, you expressly authorize Princeton cleaning to send you an automatic prerecorded call verifying your Professional Services ask, together with calls from around four Pros that can help you with your petition to the land-line or cell phone number you supplied, and you know that Princeton cleaning or the Professionals can use automatic telephone technology (such as autodialed and prerecorded messages) to telephone you and your permission isn’t required to buy services. You agree that by using the Princeton cleaning and asking Professional Services, you’re entering into a business relationship with Princeton cleaning and/or Pros and so consent to be reached by Princeton cleaning and/or Pros. You admit that you’re not required to agree to receive promotional messages because of a condition of working with the Princeton cleaning or the Services. In case a contact number you’ve given to us is no more your amount, you agree to notify us immediately you could no more be reached at the number. You signify that you have obtained, and are licensed to communicate to us, the approval of any licensed users in your accounts to be contacted by us as described in this part. You agree that all consents given in this Section will survive cancellation of your accounts. You will unsubscribe of receiving promotional or marketing texts or texts from Princeton cleaning at any moment. You will opt-out of getting each of text (SMS) messages from Princeton cleaning (such as informational or informational messages) by responding with the word “STOP” into a text message from us however you admit that opting out of getting all texts can affect your use of this Princeton cleaning Platform or the Services. In addition, you acknowledge that its third-party service suppliers can record client support requirements the following note for you along with your approval, so as to aid you once you contact our client support services. You consent to Princeton cleaning usage of a service supplier to conceal your phone number when you telephone or swap text (SMS) messages using a skilled or Requestor working with a phone number supplied by Princeton cleaning.In this procedure, Princeton cleaning and its own service provider will get instantly and store call information, for example, time and date of their telephone or text (SMS) message, the parties’ telephone numbers, and also the content of this text (SMS) messages. You consent to the masking procedure described above and also to Princeton cleaning disclosure and use of the call data because of its legitimate business functions.
Princeton cleaning may send you verification as well as other transactional emails regarding the Professional Services. Princeton cleaning and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents can also send you emails about other solutions which we believe may interest you (“Promotional Emails”). It is possible to unsubscribe in the Promotional Emails anytime by clicking unsubscribe at our email communications or calling us.
3. Payments; Recurring Services and Recurring Fees, charges related to dormant account, Princeton Satisfaction Guarantee:
Requesters are bound to pay in progress for all those Professional Services OBTAIN throughout the Princeton cleaning (“Upgrades”). Before the scheduled Professional Service, we’ll bill the Requester’s charge card based on the sum the Requester has consented to the Princeton cleaning with regard to all those Professional Services, the Requester has arranged, and also for all payments and purchases for reimbursement expenses, fees, expenses or related taxes connected with a Professional Service in addition to the Trust and Support Fee along with also the Requester hereby authorizes us to charge the credit card on file in the Requester’s Princeton cleaning accounts for these amounts. We’ll use third party solutions to process credit card info. By accepting this Agreement, you’re giving Princeton cleaning consent to bill your on-file charge card, debit card or other accepted means of payment for charges that you owe. Based upon the trade you’ve chosen or services requested, Princeton cleaning can bill you on a one-time or recurring basis. All data which you supply in connection with a purchase or trade or other monetary trade interaction using the Professional Services needs to be true, complete, and present. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or any payment method employed in connection with a purchase or trade or other financial trade interaction with Princeton cleaning at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. We keep the right, in our sole discretion, to put a hold on the Requester’s charge card for a structured or finished Professional Service trade. Seventy-two (72) hours following a Professional Service is finished, if there’s absolutely not any criticism from the Requester, we’ll indicate the Professional Service as shut. Except for Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals, all Payments from Requesters have to be produced via the Princeton cleaning. Any Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals, any refunds compensated, or some other Professional Services scheduled or got beyond the Princeton cleaning aren’t subject to our Princeton cleaning no credits or refunds will be supplied after the Requester’s credit card was billed, except at our sole discretion, credits or refunds may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a consequence of particular promotions, or to fix any mistakes we’ve made. While we’ll use commercially affordable efforts to ensure the safety of credit card and the other private information, we explicitly disclaim any liability for any harm that may result in any data be released to any third parties, and you also agree to hold us harmless for any damages which may result therefrom. Requesters will be responsible for all trade taxes on the Professional Service(s) provided If we decide that your activities or operation might come in returns, chargebacks, claims, disputes, violations of our policies or terms, or other dangers to Princeton cleaning or third parties, subsequently Princeton cleaning may withhold any payments to you for as long as we ascertain any related dangers to Princeton cleaning or third parties persist. For any numbers we decide you owe, we can cancel any amounts which are payable by us (in settlement or otherwise) against any obligations we might make for you personally or amounts we might owe you, bill you for amounts for using which case you may pay the invoiced sums upon reception; undo any credits for your own bank accounts; or collect payment or compensation from you by any other legal means. If we decide that your account was used to engage in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or to violate this Agreement, then we may in our sole discretion eternally withhold any obligations to you.
- Job Rate.
The speed of a Professional Service (“Job Rate”) According to Princeton cleaning is dependent upon factors, such as place and also how often a Recurrent Service is arranged, and payment provisions might rise. Consequently, the exact same Professional Service may be more expensive in another place or when the Professional Service is arranged less often. But you’ll be notified before any payment growth with adequate notice to allow you to cancel the Recurrent Service as set forth herein.
c: Recurrent Service with Automatic Renewal and Recurring Charges.
- Recurring Service:
When asking specific Professional Services, Requesters may have the choice of picking the Professional Service to be replicated on a regular basis (“Recurrent Service”). By way of instance, a Requester can choose a cleaning to be done every two weeks. When a Requester selects a Recurrent Service, the Princeton cleaning system will automatically program that Recurrent Service to happen on prospective dates forever in the frequency asked by Requester. Princeton cleaning can’t ensure that the exact same Professional will be available for every Recurrent Service appointment or Recurrent Service appointments won’t be cancelled.
- Billing, recurring charges and automatic renewal:
Whenever requester signs of getting a recurring service, the requester will be billed immediately for the first booking. Thereafter, requester’s Agreement to pay for the professional Service will automatically renew, and requester’s credit card will be charged the exact same non-promotional sum, as originally disclosed to the requester at the time of signing up for the recurring Service, in advance of each automatically scheduled professional service appointment, in addition to for any applicable cancellation fees and taxes.
- Cancellation of Automatically Renewing Recurring Service:
Requesters will cancel the mechanically renewing recurrent Service at any time by simply going to the Princeton cleaning support center in Princetoncleanerscleaning@gmail.com or by mailing a notice of cancellation to Princeton cleaning, 245 PO BOX Princeton New Jersey 08540. Requesters must cancel more than twenty-four hours prior to their next professional Service so as to avoid being charged cancellation fees and/or for their next professional Service pursuant to Princeton cleaning cancellation policy.
d: Princeton Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee.
- The Princeton Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee Offers certain limited added Protections offered by Princeton cleaning for Professional Services. Subject to the under exceptions as well as the stipulations and restrictions herein, if you’re disappointed with the operation of a Professional Service, Princeton Cleaning, at its sole discretion, will either (a) possess the special Professional Service performed or (b) compensate Requesters the smallest quantity of(1) subject to the exceptions below up to USD $2,500 per incident for reductions arising from property damage as a direct result of neglect of an specialist during operation of a Professional Service or (2) around USD $1,000 for losses arising from damage to flooring and things comprising granite, marble or another rock work as an immediate consequence of neglect of a specialist throughout the operation of an Professional Service the sum shall be restricted to around USD $1,000; or (3) around USD $2,500, in the aggregate, such as losses arising from convicted using a Requester’s house by a specialist through operation of a Professional Service. The Service Requester is qualified for the Princeton Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee provided the Requester accounts the issue inside seventy-two (72) hours from their Professional Service consultation to our Requester support by going to the Princeton Cleaning Support Center in PrincetonCleaning.com . In the event the Service Requester doesn’t report the matter inside seventy-two (72) hours at their Professional’s conclusion of the Professional Service, then the promise is ineligible to your Princeton Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee. To get Recurring Services, every Professional Service is handled as a distinct occurrence.
- If you take insurance which will cover you in the event of a Claim, for example renter insurance, employer’s insurance, auto insurance or an umbrella coverage (“Personal Insurance”) You agree that your Personal Insurance is main and the Princeton Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee is your secondary. We only going to compensate for reductions to the extent not covered by your own Personal Insurance and just as allowed herein.
- A Requester will probably be covered under the Princeton Cleaning satisfaction Guarantee To get a Professional Service, subject to the exceptions in subsection (v) below, given:
The Professional Service is paid for in total throughout the Princeton Cleaning Platform;
- The Requester hasn’t violated this Agreement;
- The Requester has documented that the promise in 72 hours of this Professional’s conclusion of the Professional Service;
- The Requester’s Princeton Cleaning report is in good standing with no outstanding balances owed into Princeton Cleaning;
- The Requester has recognized delicate and other breakable objects and hauled the identity and location of these things to the Expert before the beginning of the Professional Service; along with
- The Requestor has accounted for and procured all of valuables ahead of the beginning of a Professional Service.
What’s excluded in the Princeton Cleaning Satisfaction Guarantee? The “Princeton Cleaning Satisfaction Guarantee” does not cover the following:
- Professional Services Which Are asked through Home Improvement Referrals;
- Any Professional Service which Isn’t reserved and paid for directly about the Princeton Cleaning Platform;
- Losses arising from actions of nature, such as, but not Limited to, Contamination, earthquakes and climate related incidents like hurricanes and tornadoes;
- Losses Stemming from disruption of business, loss of market, reduction of Revenue and/or reduction of usage;
- Declines for property theft and damage surpassing the initial Price And/or replacement value for this property, not as any conventional depreciation;
- Losses arising from the actions or omissions of a Requester or third party;
- Losses arising out of the neglect or misconduct of another party;
- Losses arising from a producer’s or even a product’s flaws;
- Declines from preexisting damages or Terms of the Product or land;
- Losses arising out of things Given by the Requester or because of Requester recommendations (e.g., in case a producer urges affixing Furniture into a wall along with a Requester declines to get furniture affixed, etc);
- Declines arising from flood and/or water damage such as mould, bacteria or parasites;
- Losses arising from goods containing harmful or hazardous substances, acts of terrorism, product liability, or contamination;
- Losses of money, third party present cards, and securities
- Declines as a result of an intentional wrongful action by a Professional;
- Losses arising from ordinary wear and tear;
- Declines for things that maintain their performance (e.g., small Decorative damage, normal wear and tear, and a t.v which has a scrape on the bezel);
- Declines for good arts, including but isn’t Limited to Paintings, etchings, published photographs, photographs, tapestries, infrequent or artwork Glass, art glass windows, precious carpeting, statuary, sculptures, and classic Furniture, classic jewelry, bric-a-brac, porcelains, classic Cars, coins, stamps and other collectibles, collections, furs, Jewelry, precious stones, precious metals, precious metals, and similar land of Rarity, historical significance;
- Declines for damage past the particular damaged region (e.g., if Flooring sustain harm, any reduction is restricted to the replacement price of The square footage which was ruined after deducting for obsolescence and physical depreciation);
- Loss of use damages, including without limitation, loss of usage such As home, furniture and also the expenses of almost any storage, motion and Insurance of furniture in relation to reduction of usage;
- Declines based on sentimental and/or stricter subjective value;
- Losses or losses associated with the unauthorized purchase of, Accessibility to, destruction of, or reduction of digital data, such as but Not confined to movies, documents, manuscripts, drawings or photos. Data, data, video or audio files, files, details, software or Other materials saved on or as, generated or employed on, or sent to Or out of, computer applications, including applications and systems software, Hard or floppy disks, CD-ROMs, tapes, drives and cells, information processing Apparatus, cloud storage, or some other websites that are utilized with Electronically-controlled gear;
- Losses associated with fixes Beyond the Region where the Professional Services have been conducted;
- Declines of critters, private liability or harm to common or common areas;
- Losses arising from transport prices and/or transport of replacement Taxes or items incurred in buying the original or Replacement things;
- Declines of theft with no legitimate police report, if asked by Princeton Cleaning; and declines with inadequate documentation; along with
- Losses occurring later, or even irrelevant to, the performance of a Professional Service;
- Losses between services or products, or applications of , Which Are prohibited by legislation;
- Declines because of unforeseeable or neurological defects in the premises
- Losses associated with services not specifically reserved throughout the Princeton Cleaning Platform; along with
- Losses reported by third parties
e. Princeton Cleaning Refund Policy.
- If you decide you don’t need to have the Product before it’s been unpacked or discharged, the Merchandise is damaged, defective or damaged, or when the Merchandise you purchased doesn’t fit to your house or your building fails entrance, you need to speak to the third party manufacturer or distributor, as applicable, of this Product for a possible refund; supplied, nevertheless, that Princeton Cleaning won’t refund the expense of this Professional Services. Princeton Cleaning shall not cause any payment to you if you cannot get a refund or substitute for the Product from the third party manufacturer or distributor, as applicable, of the Product.
- If any Product is broken just in the course of doing the Professional Services, Princeton Cleaning will eliminate and replace the damaged Product (or, where relevant, the broken part of the Product ) and then re-perform the relevant Professional Services at no extra cost to you (provided, but that Princeton Cleaning won’t refund the expense of the Product or refund the price of this Professional Services
f. Princeton Cleaning Trust and Support Fee
Princeton Cleaning may evaluate another “Trust and Support Fee” to encourage the Princeton Cleaning Platform, such as costs associated with background checks, insurance, client support, and associated services supplied to you from the Princeton Cleaning Platform. The Trust and Service Fee will be applied to every appointment of a Professional Service asked via the Princeton Cleaning Platform (e.g., in the event that you asked a Recurring Service, a Trust and Service Fee may be evaluated on every Recurrent Service appointment). The quantity of this Trust and Support Fee may vary but will be kept by Princeton Cleaning in its entirety.
g. Home Improvement Referrals.
Princeton Cleaning (via its affiliate, HomeAdvisor), supplies Profinder and Instant Link services, as explained more completely below. The two Profinder and Instant Link services in addition to any other services provided by HomeAdvisor are “Home Improvement Referrals”. Information concerning the screening for Pros offering Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement tips is found here.
- Upon entering your information and the request for which you’d like a Professional, then we’ll try to match you with up to four Specialists locally, who could be interested in fulfilling your service need. But, we don’t guarantee that we’ll have the ability to match your service needs using a skilled or there are Professionals in your area which are capable or willing to complete your support needs.
- Instant Connect. Professional by telephone instantly. If you ask, we’ll look for a skilled and join you with them by telephone.
- For the Professionals offering Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals, we make no guarantees, warranties or representations concerning the skills or undertakings of these Expert or the standard of the job he or she could work for you in the event that you decide to retain their services. We don’t endorse or recommend the services of any specific Professional. It’s completely your responsibility to rate the skilled and the Professional’s credentials, and also to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with an expert. We don’t guarantee or warrant any Professional’s performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services done. The Pros aren’t agents or employees of either Princeton Cleaning or HomeAdvisor, nor is either Princeton Cleaning or HomeAdvisor a representative of the Professionals.
- We will inform you of particular discounts or offers supplied by a Professional which offers the Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals. Such discounts or offers are created solely by the Professional, and we don’t guarantee or warrant the discounts or pricing a Professional may provide you with. Any quotations supplied by Pros for Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals aren’t contractually binding supplies, are for informational purposes only, and can’t be approved on or through us. No contractual arrangement is made depending upon the quotations supplied to you from Pros (or your own scheduling of a consultation with a Expert ) through us for Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals. To deal with a Professional, you have to work directly with the Professional. We don’t perform, and isn’t responsible for, any of the Services requested by you in your service request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with Specialists are regulated by the conditions of these contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. We’re not a party to these arrangements. All payments and related taxes have to be made to the Professional in compliance with the arrangements.
h. Dormant Account Service Charge.
An account is deemed dormant/inactive in case it has no activity for a period of six (6) weeks. Action would consist of applying any part of a charge balance to charge for Professional Services. Where allowed by applicable legislation, a dormant account fee of around $10 is evaluated monthly before the account is reactivated or so the equilibrium has reached zero. To reactivate your account, please see the Princeton Cleaning Help Center in www.Princeton Cleaning.com/.
4 (i). Term and Termination;
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect until such time as it is terminated by you or by us.
- Termination by Princeton Cleaning.
We can terminate this Agreement or suspend the right to use the Princeton Cleaning Platform anytime for any reason (including, without restriction, in case we feel that you have violated this Agreement or any policy posted on the System, or when we otherwise discover that you’ve engaged in improper and/or offensive behavior (together, “Prohibited Conduct”) by supplying you with written or email notice of such termination to your bodily or email address you’ve supplied us and termination will be effective immediately upon such notice. Except in case we terminate or suspend the right to use the Princeton Cleaning Platform because of some Prohibited Conduct, we’ll refund in full any payments for Professional Services which have never been completed or completed. When we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you’re banned from registering and developing a new account under your name, a bogus or borrowed title, or the title of any party, even in the event that you might be acting on behalf of the third party. Besides terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take proper legal actions, including without limit pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. When terminating your account, Princeton Cleaning can delete the accounts and all of the info within it. You don’t have any ownership rights into your accounts.
- Termination by You.
You can terminate this Agreement by permanently and completely ceasing to use the Princeton Cleaning Platform (provided there are not any outstanding Professional Services arranged under your account or password ) and from shutting any account you’ve opened on the Princeton Cleaning Platform. If you try to finish this Agreement while there are still excellent Professional Services arranged under your account or password, this Agreement will not terminate until these Professional Services are completed or canceled as allowed by Princeton Cleaning.
4 (ii). Minimum Commitment Plan with Automatic Renewal; Cancellation of Professional Services; Select and Savings Memberships using Automatic Renewals; Survival
Cleaning Plan using a Minimum Commitment.
- Minimum Commitment Plan Term:
Should you’ve chosen a Professional Services cleaning program with minimum commitment (“Minimum Commitment Plan”), your Minimum Commitment Plan term starts on the date of your initial consultation.
- Minimum Commitment Plan Cancellation Fee:
Should you’ve chosen a Minimum Commitment Plan, then you’ll be subject to and charged a cancellation fee up to USD $150 in the united states if you opt to finish the Professional Services cleaning program ahead of the expiry of your minimum commitment period.
- Rescheduling Cleaning Plan appointments through the Minimum Commitment Period:
Should you’ve chosen a Professional Services cleaning program with a minimum dedication, you can reschedule any cleaning program appointment at no cost at 24 hours ahead of the scheduled launch time, given such rescheduled appointment will happen within the minimal commitment period. Should you reschedule between 2-24 hours prior to a scheduled Professional Service appointment, you’ll be billed a USD $15 charge. If you reschedule through the two hours prior to a scheduled Professional Service appointment, you’ll be billed the complete Professional Service amount. If you bypass any cleaning program appointment within the minimal commitment period or reschedule any cleaning program appointment within minimum commitment period to beyond their minimum commitment period, your credit card will be billed for the amount of the appointment and also, your account will be credited the amount you’re billed. Such merchandise credit will be available for the use throughout the minimal commitment period just as a product credit to utilize to reserve one-time replacement cleaning appointments or aide appointments, and following the minimum commitment period ends, you might apply such product credits for cleaning appointments and aide appointments. No monetary refunds will be offered for cleaning program appointments which are skipped over the minimal commitment period or some other cleaning program appointment within the minimal commitment period that’s rescheduled to beyond their minimum commitment period. Besides the foregoing, should you bypass any cleaning program appointment between 2-24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment, you’ll also be billed an extra USD $15 cancellation fee and if you bypass any cleaning program appointment through the two hours prior to a scheduled appointment, you’ll be billed the complete quantity of the appointment, and won’t qualify for any charge.
- Expiration of Minimum Commitment;
Automatic renewal: when your minimum commitment period is done, your chosen plan will stay busy and convert into a recurring service with no minimum dedication. The Princeton cleaning platform will automatically schedule professional service appointments to happen on prospective dates forever in the frequency requested by you. Your agreement to pay for the professional service will automatically renew and your credit card will be charged based on your selected time and frequency.
5: CANCELLATION OF AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING RECURRING SERVICE AFTER END OF MINIMUM COMMITMENT PERIOD:
Once your minimum commitment period is done, you might cancel your plan at any time by going to the reputable help center in www.Princeton cleaning.com/help or by mailing a notice of cancellation to Princeton Cleaning Princeton cleaning, 245 PO BOX Princeton New Jersey 08540. You have to cancel more than twenty-four hours prior to your next professional service so as to avoid being charged cancellation fees and/or for your next professional service in accordance with the cancellation policy
E. Cancellation Policy for Service Cancellation
By Requester of Cleaning Plans with no Minimum Commitment, Cleaning Plans after conclusion of the Minimum Commitment interval and One-Time Professional Service appointments. Princeton Cleaning’s cancellation policy (located at www.Princeton Cleaning.com/help) for special Professional Services is as follows: Requesters will cancel their scheduled Professional Service appointments via the Princeton Cleaning Platform at any moment, subject to these requirements: (I) in case a Requester cancels over 24 hours prior to a scheduled Professional Service appointment, there’s absolutely not any cancellation fee; (ii) when a Requester cancels between 2-24 hours prior to a scheduled Professional Service consultation, the Requester will be billed a $15 cancellation fee; and (iii) when the Requester cancels throughout the two hours prior to a scheduled Professional Service appointment, the Requester will be billed the complete Professional Service sum. This cancellation policy applies for one-time Professional Service reservations and also for recurring Professional Service appointments.
f. Princeton Cleaning Select:
- Select Membership:
Princeton Cleaning can from time to time provide Requesters the chance to buy one-time cleanup Professional Services supplied the Requester initial agrees to buy a yearly or yearly Princeton Cleaning Platform Select Membership (“Princeton Cleaning Select”).
- BILLING AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL:
When you initially join and buy Princeton cleaning select, you’ll be billed immediately to your first Princeton cleaning select subscription interval. By enrolling in Princeton cleaning select, along with any professional services you purchase through Princeton cleaning select, you authorize Princeton cleaning to charge you for your initial Princeton cleaning select subscription period and a recurring annual or monthly membership at the then current rate, which may change from time to time. Your Princeton cleaning select will automatically renew and prior to the start of the next subscription period, you will be charged the applicable Princeton cleaning select fee to your provided payment method on a recurring basis until canceled as set forth herein. Unless you notify us before a charge that you want to cancel or do not want your Princeton cleaning select to auto renew, you understand that your Princeton cleaning select will automatically continue and you authorize Princeton cleaning (without notice to you unless required by applicable law) to collect the then applicable membership fee and any taxes, using any eligible payment method we have on record for you.
- Cancellation Fees:
The cancellation and rescheduling of any cleaning Professional Service while you’re registered in Princeton Cleaning Select is subject to the cancellation coverage, including the payment of any cancellation charges
- Declination of Payment:
When a qualified payment system Princeton Cleaning has on file for you is diminished for payment, then you must give us a fresh qualified payment method immediately or your payable Select is going to be canceled. If you supply us with a fresh qualified payment system and are charged, your payable Select interval will be contingent on the initial registration or renewal date rather than the date of this successful charge.
- CANCELLATION OF AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING MEMBERSHIP:
You won’t be charged a Princeton cleaning select fee for the subsequent period if you cancel your Princeton cleaning select at least three days before your next Princeton cleaning select renewal date. You can cancel your Princeton Cleaning Select by simply going to the Princeton Cleaning website www.Princetoncleaning.com after conclusion of your Princeton Cleaning Select you may continue to gain access to a Princeton Cleaning Select by the end of your current paid Princeton Cleaning Select period. In case you cancel your Princeton Cleaning Select, Princeton Cleaning reserves the right to cancel any Professional Service appointments scheduled out of the present compensated Princeton Cleaning Select period.
- Princeton Cleaning Select Refunds:
The Princeton Cleaning Select fees are nonrefundable except only allowed pursuant to the subsection above . Subject to the next paragraph, should you cancel your purchase of Princeton Cleaning Select in three days of (1) registering for Princeton Cleaning Select or (2) switching from a totally free Princeton Cleaning Select trial into a paid Princeton Cleaning Select, then we’ll refund your Princeton Cleaning Select charge. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, you aren’t eligible for any refund of the Princeton Cleaning Select fee (per month ) if you bought Princeton Cleaning Select before the expiry of their minimum commitment period of a Professional Services cleaning program using minimum dedication or (b) in case you’ve employed your Princeton Cleaning Select membership to buy some Professional Services.
6: Princeton Cleaning Select Membership Plans/Promotional Trial Memberships:
Functional sometimes offers specific Requesters different trial or other promotional memberships that can be subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in the promotional supplies.
- Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership.
Savings Membership: Princeton Cleaning can from time to time provide Requesters the chance to buy Professional Services which are reserved and paid for directly to the Princeton Cleaning Platform in a discount supplied the Requester first agrees to buy a yearly or yearly Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership (“Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership”). Any reductions obtained via Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership can’t be used or combined with any additional discounts, coupons or supplies to the Professional Services.
BILLING AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: When you initially join and buy Affordable Savings Membership, you’ll be billed immediately to your first Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership subscription interval. By enrolling in Princeton cleaning savings membership, along with any professional services you purchase through Princeton cleaning savings membership, you authorize Princeton cleaning to charge you for your initial Princeton cleaning savings membership subscription period and a recurring annual or monthly at the then current rate, which may change from time to time. Your Princeton cleaning savings membership will automatically renew and prior to the start of the next subscription period, you will be charged the applicable Princeton cleaning savings membership fee to your provided payment method on a recurring basis until canceled as set forth herein. Unless you notify us before a charge that you want to cancel or do not want your Princeton cleaning savings membership to auto renew, you understand that your Princeton cleaning savings membership will automatically continue and you authorize Princeton cleaning (without notice to you unless required by applicable law) to collect the then applicable membership fee and any taxes, using any eligible payment method we have on record for you.
Cancellation Fees: The cancellation and rescheduling of any Professional Service while you’re registered in Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership is subject to the cancellation coverage, including the payment of any cancellation charges, as further explained previously.
Declination of Payment: When a qualified payment system payable has on file for you is diminished for repayment, you need to supply us with a brand new qualified payment method immediately or your payable Savings Membership is going to be canceled. If you supply us with a fresh qualified payment system and are charged, your payable Savings Membership period is going to be contingent on the initial registration or renewal date rather than the date of this effective cost.
7: CANCELLATION OF AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING MEMBERSHIP:
you won’t be charged a Princeton cleaning savings membership fee for the subsequent period if you cancel your Princeton cleaning savings membership at least three days before your next Princeton cleaning savings membership renewal date. You can cancel your Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership by going to the Princeton Cleaning website www.PrincetonCleaning.com or by mailing a notice of cancellation to Princeton Cleaning Princeton cleaning, 245 PO BOX Princeton New Jersey 08540. After cancellation of your payable Savings Membership you may continue to gain access into Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership by the end of your current paid Princeton Cleaning Savings Interest interval. In case you cancel Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership, Princeton Cleaning reserves the right to cancel any Professional Service appointments scheduled out of the present compensated Princeton Cleaning Savings Membership period.
Policy for Service Cancellation by Professional. Except for Professional Services which are asked through Home Improvement Referrals, if a Professional Advisor a scheduled Professional Service appointment, the Princeton Cleaning Platform normally informs the Requester and efforts to meet the Requester’s Professional Service petition with the other Professional. For Recurrent Service Requesters, in case a Professional Service appointment is canceled by a specialist, Requester won’t be billed for this Professional Service appointment.
8: Submission areas.
The Princeton Cleaning Platform may comprise sites, message boards, programs, opportunities to supply testimonials, job postings, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities or other message or communication facilities that enable Users to interact with different Users and with Princeton Cleaning (collectively,”Entry Areas”). Some regions in the Entry Areas within the Princeton Cleaning Platform will be people and Princeton Cleaning won’t cause any information or materials published in these public locations. Princeton Cleaning may, in its own discretion, publicly article entries you submit to some non-public field of the Princeton Cleaning Platform. You can only utilize Submission Places to send and receive messages and material that are applicable and appropriate to the related forum which comply with this Agreement. “Your Information” is defined as any information and materials you supply to us or other Users in connection with your registration for and use of this Princeton Cleaning Platform, including without limit, data and materials which are posted or sent for use in Entry locations. You’re solely responsible for Your Information, and we’re only a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. You hereby represent and warrant that Your Data: (a) will comply at all times with this Agreement, including but not limited to Section 1 (Rules for Utilization of the Princeton Cleaning Platform) under, and also with Section 2 (Personal Information; User Accounts) preceding; and (b) won’t create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Providers (ISPs), clients, or other partners or providers. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use, host, store, copy, alter, create derivative works, convey, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute all your data that’s submitted to Submission Spots from or via your accounts on the Princeton Cleaning Platform, such as but not limited to all pictures, videos, musical text and works contained in these postings as well as such other entities or persons as Princeton Cleaning may designate. The rights that you grant within this permit are for the restricted purpose of working, advertising, marketing, promoting, and enhancing the Princeton Cleaning Platform. We reserve the right to remove postings from Entry Spots within our sole discretion.
9: Rules for the use of this Princeton cleaning Platform.
Throughout the period of the Agreement, Requesters can utilize the Princeton cleaning for your own personal use only (or to the usage of an individual, including a business or other company that you validly represent). Requesters may utilize the Princeton cleaning to ask Professional Services solely depending on someplace where the Requester is lawfully licensed to possess Professional Services performed. Requesters may not utilize the Princeton cleaning for almost any other functions or in connection with any commercial endeavours whatsoever without our express prior written approval. Requesters agree to deal with Professionals courteously and legally, to supply a safe and proper working environment for those who are in compliance with applicable regulations and laws, and also to offer reasonable co-operation to Experts to allow them to provide Professional Services. Requesters consent to comply with all our criticism and other coverages designated on the Website. Requesters acknowledge their chosen Professional could be unavailable from time to time. You will NOT use the Princeton cleaning to perform some of these:
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar applications that will damage the operation of another’s the computer.
- Upload files that contain software or other material which violates the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as but not limited to, rights of Privacy and publicity) of others, such as but not confined to our employees and other users.
- Post a review or score unless such evaluation or score contains your individual, honest, real opinion.
- Use this Princeton cleaning or some other Professional Service for any purpose or in any way that’s in breach of local, state, federal, or global law.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, untrue, misleading, deceptive, threatening or unlawful topics, names, materials or information, or any materials, content or Information which involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Use this Princeton cleaning Platform to gather usernames or email addresses of members by electronic or other means without our express prior written permission.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Princeton cleaning
- Imply or say any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written approval.
- Remove or change, visually or otherwise, any copyrights, trademarks or proprietary marks and rights possessed by us.
- Upload material that’s harmful or offensive including, but not restricted to, content that advocates, endorses, condones or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any sort against any person or group of people.
9. No Employment.
Princeton Cleaning provides an application platform which lets you acquire certain home services which Princeton Cleaning meets using independent Experts. Princeton Cleaning isn’t the company of any skilled and Pros aren’t Princeton Cleaning’s brokers for any purpose at all. You acknowledge that we don’t oversee, direct, or control a Professional’s job or Professional Services done in almost any fashion.
10. Special Promotions; Gift Cards and Vouchers.
- Changes to Promotions. We might from time to time offer certain promotional chances to Requesters. All promotions will be conducted in our sole discretion, and may be triggered, altered or eliminated at any time without advance notification.
- Promotional Coupons
- Promotional vouchers are only qualified for the particular services given by Princeton Cleaning. Promotional coupons are valid for a limited time only and expires on the date indicated if you get the promotional coupon that is applicable. Attempting to utilize promotional coupons prior to such expiration date will lead to the forfeiture of the promotional voucher. Princeton Cleaning reserves the right to cancel promotional coupons at any moment. No refunds will be allowed for any expired or canceled promotional vouchers
- Reputable promotional coupons don’t have any intrinsic worth, aren’t redeemable for money, don’t have any cash value, and function only as a way to recognize and supply an incentive to utilize the Convenient Platform. Promotional coupons might not be obtained for money and Princeton Cleaning doesn’t promote promotional coupons. Promotional coupons are non refundable.
- Promotional vouchers won’t be implemented against any sales, use, gross receipts or similar trade based taxation which could be relevant to you, or fees or fees for use of any qualified services.
- Your Princeton Cleaning accounts will be charged for all charges and fees for use of any ineligible services. Each promotional voucher may only be used once along with your Princeton Cleaning account will be charged for all charges and fees for use of any qualified service in excess of the sum of available promotional voucher.
- Referral Discounts.
In the event you are provided a code whereby you might consult a friend to the Princeton Cleaning Platform in exchange for a referral reduction, you will not utilize any online marketing or advertisements to market such code or to increase the number of credits given. By means of example, you might not post, or create, ask or allow a third party to place such a code onto a coupon site, nor use any paid search marketing, online marketing, forum posting, newsgroup posting or mass email to disseminate such code. You might just discuss such code along with your personal acquaintances and friends for valid referral functions, as determined by us at our sole discretion. Princeton Cleaning referral reductions are redeemable exclusively for Professional Services. Princeton Cleaning referral reductions don’t have any cash value and aren’t redeemable for cash unless required by legislation. Without limiting our other rights and remedies, we can terminate such code or your accounts for any violation of the Section. For questions or added info, contact us in www.Princetoncleaning.com
- Princeton Cleaning coupons or promotional codes for special discounts or offers (“Vouchers”) might be available and may be utilized to cover in part or in total for Professional Services.
- You agree you will just use one Voucher per individual and will use Vouchers in compliance with the Voucher terms and conditions.
- You agree you will comply with Voucher terms and conditions.
- The use of Vouchers is further subject to the below terms and requirements seeing Gift Cards
- Gift Cards
- Princeton Cleaning Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are redeemable exclusively for Professional Services. Gift Cards have no cash value and aren’t redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by legislation.
- Gift Cards has to be shown at the time of order and any available balance will be applied to a buy.
- Gift Cards don’t expire and there are not any inactivity, dormancy or support charges related to Gift Cards.
- You agree you will comply with Gift Card stipulations.
- Gift Cards aren’t replaceable if lost or stolen, and can’t be used with some other present Cards, Vouchers, gift certificates, or even other vouchers.
- Gift Cards can’t be used for previous purchases, credits, or even the purchase of Gift Cards, and can’t be used to create a payment towards third party things the balance on credit card.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of Gift Cards bought by any individual or thing and also to cancel a Gift Card if we think that the Gift Card has been obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means. Specifically, you may not buy or obtain greater than $10,000 in Gift Card worth in any 1 day irrespective of place, whether on a single Donation Card or several Gift Cards. In addition, you may not buy or get some 1 Gift Card having a value of greater than $2,000 in any 1 day.
- No credit card, credit , overdraft protection, or deposit account is connected with your Gift Card. Unused Gift Card accounts aren’t transferable, and you might not even sell a Gift Card otherwise barter for its trade but you will give a Gift Card to somebody else as a present.
- A Gift Card is void when replicated, altered, moved, bought or sold.
- Purchases of Gift Cards are not refundable. All sales are final
- We reserve the right to fix the equilibrium of a Gift Card when we feel a billing error has occurred, and we disclaim all liability for such a billing mistakes.
- In case that you don’t use your Gift Card for a particular length of time, then we might be asked to turn on the residual Gift Card equilibrium to a country under such state’s unclaimed or abandoned property law. Even though your Gift Card doesn’t expire, if we’re bound to turn over the rest of the Gift Card below a state’s unclaimed property law, by way of law we’ll be released from any additional liability or obligation related to your Gift Card and you might be asked to speak to the state’s unclaimed property administrator to try to recoup your newfound Card balance. To secure your best to continue to utilize your staying gift card equilibrium, we’ll make reasonable attempts to exempt your Gift Card from state unclaimed property legislation.
- Princeton Cleaning Spot Rewards.
Upon registering to Utilize the Convenient Platform, Requesters will be qualified to get Spot Rewards along with other special supplies, from time to time. The amount, type and frequency of Spot Rewards are based on lots of variables, all which can be subject to change, without notice. These factors may include, without limit, quantity of reservations, amount of visits and frequency of visits to our site, interaction with our site or the essence of your buys. Spot Rewards are benefits issued to a regular basis for promotional purposes.
Spot Rewards may seem with Various descriptions from time to time. The Spot Rewards might include Princeton Cleaning merchandise credits, third party gift cards and therefore are subject to change. Such benefits are supplied in Princeton Cleaning’s sole and complete discretion, could be provided for a limited period, while supplies last, and supplied to a first-come, first-served foundation. Quantities of every reward are restricted and you have to have a valid account so as to redeem place reward provides.
Spot Rewards Don’t Have Any inherent worth, are promotional in character, have No money value, may have specific limitations including expiration dates and brief, time-limited redemption periods, and function only as a way to recognize and benefit Requestors utilizing the Convenient Platform. Spot Rewards are private to you and can’t be shared, copied or moved. Position Rewards are nonrefundable and non-exchangeable involving accounts. Every Spot Reward could only be redeemed after. Your accounts will be charged for all charges and fees for use of any Professional Services in excess of the sum of accessible Spot Reward.
You must be signed into your account to be eligible to Make Spot Rewards. Spot Rewards implemented from any individual qualifying order or action might only be credited to your accounts. It could take twenty-four (24) hours or even longer for your accounts to be blamed. Princeton Cleaning won’t be liable for, or accountable to, either you, or some other individual or entity, whatsoever for any losses, expenses or costs incurred by a delay, mistake or omission in crediting a qualifying order or action for your accounts. Princeton Cleaning isn’t accountable for lost, damaged or stolen wages or penalties incurred in relation to the rewards. Spot Reward might not be utilized together with any other promotional or incentive supply from Princeton Cleaning or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents. Spot Reward are emptiness in case of fraud, abuse, or breach of any conditions of this Agreement, or if sold for cash or other consideration. Some advantages may only be offered to residents of a specific state. Princeton Cleaning reserves the right to alter, modify or upgrade its Spot Reward and the qualifying purchases and actions from time to time without notice. Spot Reward could be subject to further terms; browse every offer carefully for certain details, restrictions and limitations. Failure to utilize Spot Reward place prior to such expiration date will lead to the forfeiture of this Spot Reward. Princeton Cleaning reserves the right to offset Spot Reward at any moment. No refunds will be allowed for any expired or canceled Spot Reward.
11: Lockbox and Princeton Cleaning Vault
a. Use of Lockbox. Princeton Cleaning sources or supplies lockboxes to Qualified Users according to geography and reserving appointment background. But, Princeton Cleaning is just sourcing or supplying Users with lockboxes. Princeton Cleaning has no info concerning the lockbox codes except for the data inputted by User through the Convenient Platform in User’s alternative. Princeton Cleaning strongly recommends altering the lockbox code following every service. User assumes full responsibility for altering the lockbox code following every service and shielding the identity of their lockbox code out of third-parties. User further covenants and agrees you will not misuse or abuse the lockbox in anyhow.
b. No Control. After User acquires ownership of their lockbox, Princeton Cleaning has no direct or immediate physical control over using this lockbox and assumes no liability for lockbox failure, or some other delays brought on by lockbox failure or consequential damages.
c. Key Access. For the safety, Princeton Cleaning is determined by User to Provide and maintain precise accessibility inputs through the Princeton Cleaning Platform and will just show those inputs to Experts who assert User bookings appointments. Once your key is put in the lockbox, you agree that your key might be retrieved only by you or a Professional. You agree you won’t offer lockbox codes or access to some third-parties.
d. Permitted and Prohibited Uses. User agrees to simply use the Lockbox for legal purposes. You consent to use the lockbox just in a Manner consistent with all applicable legislation, regulations, and Princeton Cleaning’s policies and processes. Princeton Cleaning reserves the right to explore And take action against any User that, in Princeton Cleaning’s only discretion. violates this provision. Such actions may include, without restriction, Removing User in the System.
12: Intellectual Property Rights.
The Princeton cleaning, as well as the information, content, materials and content, which it comprises, will be the Property of its own affiliates, subsidiaries, parents and licensors, excluding User-generated articles, which Princeton cleaning includes a right to utilize as described under. The Princeton cleaning is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property legislation. Any usage of Princeton cleaning other than as explicitly permitted herein is prohibited without the previous consent of the relevant holder. The ceremony marks and trademarks of Princeton cleaning, including without restriction Princeton cleaning along with the logo are service marks owned by Princeton cleaning. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names appearing on the Princeton cleaning are the Property of their respective owners. You may not copy or use some of those symbols, logos or trade names appearing on the Princeton cleaning without the express prior written approval of the operator.
13: Copyright Complaints and Copyright Agent.
Princeton cleaning respects the intellectual Property of others, also anticipates users to perform the same. Princeton cleaning will react to correctly filed records of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. In the event a person or entity has a fantastic faith belief that any materials supplied on or in relation to the Princeton cleaning Platform infringe upon this individual’s or entity’s copyright or another intellectual property right (such individual or thing, a “Complainant”) and sends into Princeton cleaning a properly filed copyright notice as indicated below, Princeton cleaning will explore, and if it decides, in its own discretion, the content is infringing, Princeton cleaning will get rid of the material and might terminate the access of the User that submitted such content into the Princeton cleaning Platform in the event of repeat infringers. All notices claiming a breach of copyright rights should include the following:
Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All appropriate registration numbers, or even a statement regarding the Complainant’s ownership of this job, should be contained. A statement was specifically identifying the location of the infringing material, together with sufficient detail which Princeton cleaning may discover it about the Princeton cleaning Platform. Please be aware: it isn’t enough to only offer a high-level URL. The name, address, phone number and email address of Complainant. A statement which Complainant has a fantastic faith belief that using the allegedly infringing material isn’t authorized by the person who owns the rights, or its representatives, or by legislation.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under the penalty of perjury, Complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other property rights which are allegedly infringed; A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights which are supposedly being infringed.
14: Mobile Devices
The Princeton cleaning may permit you to get our services, download our app, upload content into the Princeton cleaning, and get messages onto your mobile device. Your mobile device provider may prohibit or limit particular Mobile Features, and specific Mobile Features might be incompatible with your cellular device carrier or mobile device. Additionally, your cell device provider may bill you for regular messaging, information, along with other fees to take part in Mobile Features. We’ve got no liability or responsibility for any charges or fees you incur when using the Mobile Features. You need to check with your cellular device provider to learn if any charges or fees will apply, what programs can be found and how much they cost. It’s also advisable to get in touch with your cellular device provider with any other queries concerning these problems. You acknowledge that the use of these Apps is subject to some conditions put forth in the conditions of Service of the third party supplying the mobile device where the Program functions
Princeton cleaning isn’t responsible if you don’t own a compatible mobile device or whenever you download the incorrect version of a Program to your mobile device. Princeton cleaning reserves the right to terminate the usage of the Programs or some other facet of this Princeton cleaning Platform if you are using the Apps or the Princeton cleaning Platform using an untrue or incompatible apparatus.
15: Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation on Obligation.
Use of the Princeton cleaning is entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Princeton cleaning platform is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any sort, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific or general purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Princeton cleaning nor its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries or licensors warrant that the Princeton cleaning platform will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to any content available in or through the Princeton cleaning; nor do they make any warranty as to any professional’s registration, professional accreditation or license; nor do they make any warranty regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the Princeton cleaning, or regarding the timeliness, accuracy, reliability, quality, suitability, safety, completeness or content of the services, professional services, , content, information or materials provided through or in connection with the use of the Princeton cleaning platform or this Agreement. Access to the Princeton cleaning is provided free of charge as a courtesy. Neither Princeton cleaning nor its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries or licensors are responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Princeton cleaning platform. Neither Princeton cleaning nor its affiliates, subsidiaries or licensors warrant that the Princeton cleaning platform is free from viruses, worms, or other harmful components. Princeton cleaning and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and licensors cannot and do not guarantee that any information, personal or otherwise, supplied by you won’t be misappropriated, intercepted, deleted, destroyed or used by others
No liability. You agree not to hold Princeton cleaning, its affiliates, its subsidiaries, its licensors, or any of such parties’ agents, employees, officers, directors, corporate partners, or participants (collectively, “members”) liable for any damages, expenses, losses, suits, claims, and/or controversies (collectively, “liabilities”) that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown, relating to your use of or inability to use the Princeton cleaning platform, including without limitation any liabilities arising in connection with the conduct, act or omission of any user (including without limitation stalking, harassment, acts of physical violence, and loss or destruction of personal Property), services, any dispute with any user, any instruction, advice, act, or Service provided by Princeton cleaning or members, and any destruction of your information. Under no circumstances will Princeton cleaning or members be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising in connection with your use of or inability to use the Princeton cleaning platform or any professional services or merchandise, even if such parties were or should have been advised of the possibility of the same. Princeton cleaning and members do not accept any liability with respect to the quality or fitness of any work performed in connection with the Princeton cleaning platform, the professional services, the merchandise or this Agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain kinds of damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. If, notwithstanding the foregoing exclusions, it’s determined that Princeton cleaning or members are liable for damages, in no event will the aggregate liability, whether arising in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, exceed the lesser of (1) total fees paid by you to Princeton cleaning during the six (6) months prior to the time such claim arose.
Release. Princeton cleaning and members expressly disclaim any liability that may arise between users of the Princeton cleaning platform. To the extent that the Princeton cleaning platform connects a user to a third-party provider for the purposes of providing hereunder, Princeton cleaning won’t be responsible for assessing the suitability, legality or ability of any third party providers and you expressly waive and release Princeton cleaning from any and all liability, claims or damages arising from or in any way related to the third-party service provider. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Princeton cleaning and members from any and all claims, demands, or damages (actual, direct or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. You expressly waive and release all rights and benefits under the section of the civil code of the state of New Jersey (or any analogous law of any other state), which reads as follows: “a general release doesn’t extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her, must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold benign, its licensors, and all of such party’s directors, officers, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, employees, representatives, attorneys, independent contractors and vendors from and against any and all claims, losses, costs, obligations, damages or demands (including lawyers’ fees and expenses incurred), in connection with or resulting from, directly or indirectly: (i) your use or abuse of or inability to use the system, any product or some other professional service, (ii) your breach of the Agreement, (iii) your breach of any applicable law or regulation(iv) your breach of the rights of another (such as but not confined to experts ), and (v) your data and material that you transmit or submit via the Princeton cleaning platform. Princeton cleaning reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification. You won’t, in any event, settle any such claim or matter without the previous written approval of Princeton cleaning.
17 :Governing Law;
Jurisdiction. Except for its Arbitration Agreement, that can be regulated by the Federal Arbitration Act and except as may be prohibited by the law of this State where you primarily live, this Agreement is governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. For many Disputes not matter to mediation, You consent to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within the county of New Jersey.
18: General Provisions.
All provisions that Should by their nature survive the expiration or termination of the Agreement, including without limitation,. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee connection is intended or created by this Agreement. A failure by us to enforce any provision(s) of the Agreement won’t be construed as a waiver of any right or provision. This Agreement represents the whole agreement between you and Princeton Cleaning with regard to the subject matter. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. You agree that, except as otherwise explicitly provided in this Agreement, there will be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any Dispute, claim or cause of action arising out of or connected with the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year following such Dispute, maintain or cause of action arose or be permanently barred. All notices supplied by a party in connection with this Agreement will be deemed given as of the day that they are received either by messenger, email, delivery service, or at the U.S. Mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, and addressed as follows: Your address for these notices is the email address or physical address you have supplied to Princeton Cleaning. Princeton Cleaning’s address for these notices is: www.PrincetonCleaning.com or by email to Princeton Cleaning Princeton cleaning, 245 PO BOX Princeton New Jersey 08540. The captions in this Agreement are solely for convenience and will not affect the interpretation of the Agreement. This Agreement will not be altered except in writing signed by both parties or by way of a fresh posting by Princeton Cleaning, as explained below. This Agreement shall be interpreted as though collectively drafted by the parties. Princeton Cleaning shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in performing its duties in this Agreement where such delay or failure is brought on by an event or circumstance outside Princeton Cleaning’s reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, failure of Experts to execute, flooding, fire, explosion, acts of terrorism or injury.
19:Modifications to this Agreement.
We book the At our sole and absolute discretion, to alter, alter, add on, supplement or delete all the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time, effective without previous notice. If any future changes to the Agreement are unacceptable to you or make you no longer maintain compliance with this Agreement, you should complete, and instantly quit using, the Convenient Platform. Your continuing use of this Princeton Cleaning Platform after any revision to this Agreement represents the whole and irrevocable acceptance of all such modifications.
These Terms shall be deemed necessary severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be Unenforceable or invalid, such provision will nonetheless be enforced To the fullest extent allowed by law, and such decision will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
21 :Any Issue Related To Terms & Conditions:
In case you have any queries concerning these terms & conditions, we will do our very best to answer them immediately. Here is the way to contact us
Address: Princeton cleaning, 245 PO BOX Princeton New Jersey 08540